Sunday, May 4, 2014

Meet Mezzy

Racing Name: RTR Mesmerizer


Welcome to My Blog

                                Available 



AAH's Diva Princess, She is beautiful & sweet. :)

           
                       
 Gender: Female
DOB:2.19.09
Weight:53 lbs.
Small Pet Safe: No
Color: White & Black
A Note from my foster mom:

What can I say about sweet Mezzy?! She is such a sweetie!!! She loves people and anytime I take her on a walk she gets very excited and wags her tail like crazy when she sees a potential petting :) 
     She is very low maintenance, she loves her crate and has no problem being left alone. I think she enjoys being with another dog though. After my other foster got adopted, she moped for a few days and doesn't play as much now that her buddy is gone. She loves to be outside, but I don't have a fenced in yard so lounging on the deck satisfies her need:)

*** Don't forget to check out my other foster brother's and sisters.  All of u would like to find our forever home.


No comments:

Post a Comment