Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Rams Rippin Ryan, "Ryan"

Racing Name: Rams Rippin Ryan

Welcome to My Blog

Updated September 2015  




Rams Rippin Ryan, "Ryan"





   
Gender: Male
D.O.B: January 1, 2013
Weight: 70 pounds
Small Pet Safe: Yes
Color: Red Fawn


Updated September 15, 2015  

Ryan has been returned to AAH through no fault of his own.  He is currently in our foster program.  Please check n



Updated June 12, 2015  


Ryan wants to be loved!!  He has personally taken out and played with every one of the toys in the bin!  He is so sweet and playful and obviously still has a lot of puppy in him.  He literally zoomed around in circles in my bedroom this morning!
He is not bugging the cats anymore (thanks Manbug), but is full of joy and is a very good boy and a sweet heart, and I think he will settle in just fine.  It will take a little more 
time and learning but he is learning to trust me and settle in.  





Update April 18, 2015

Hi there! I’m Rams Rippin’ Ryan, but you can just call me Ryan. I’m currently staying with a great foster family and having a great time adjusting to life at home. I’m really well behaved especially around the children that live in my foster home. I would have to say my favorite hobby is napping, but I also really enjoy time outside. I love walks and do considerably well walking with a leash, even beside a stroller! I just love wandering around local greenways and sniffing out different flowers and grass.
Another thing I get really excited about is rides in the car. This usually means I’m going to explore a new park but I love to come along on short rides to get errands done too. Most importantly, I adore attention from anyone and everyone I come in contact with. You can pet and cuddle on me all day long, really. I may look large and in charge but I’m a huge baby on the inside. Please consider being my forever family, I would love to meet you!  


*** Don't Forget to check out my other foster brother's and sisters.  All of us would like to find out forever home.

No comments:

Post a Comment