Thursday, February 19, 2015

Meet Joey

Racing Name:  Joey Tschykovsky

Welcome to My Blog

February 19, 2015


Joey Tschykovsky, "Joey"
Arrived in February 14, 2015









Updated March 18th

  Joey is doing really well and has come a long way. He is coming to Lori and I more and more and asking for pets. He has started becoming more playful especially in the mornings. He is a GRINNER, and greets me when I come home from work with a few quick grins and kisses. He of course loves eating and lets out little playful barks when I bring his food to him. He still crates really well and will easily go into his crate. We have been patient with him and he is becoming more people oriented. Those first weeks we had to shut him out of his crate so he wouldn't stay in there all the time. He still preferred to stay by himself in the guest bedroom, but now spends more time with us in the living room. We watched Dottie this weekend and he had a lot of fun chasing her and Minnie around in the backyard. He is a really playful dog. He also enjoys squeezing in between Minnie and Arlo when they are trying to soak up some rays in the sun room. Overall, he is doing really well.  Usually when I look for him, I can see him in a door frame peaking his head through, head tilted, ears forward cautiously checking it out.


Gender: ​Male
D.O.B: Feb. 20, 2013
Weight: 72 pounds
Small Pet Safe: Yes
Color: White & Black
Color: Black & White



Please come back soon to read what my foster parent's have to say about me.


*** Don't Forget to check out my other foster brother's and sisters.  All of us would like to find out forever home.



No comments:

Post a Comment